The majority of our portfolio is managed and we have significant experience successfully managing properties for clients, indeed many of our clients have been with us now for over two decades!
We take a flexible, though hands-on, approach to management and would be happy to discuss with you your particular needs and preferences so that we can tailor our service exactly to your requirements.
A brief outline of our standard management:
- We’ll check that your property meets current legislative requirements
- We’ll market your property
- We’ll secure and reference your new tenant
- We’ll provide ARLA approved Assured Shorthold Tenancy paperwork
- We’ll conduct a professional check in and provide a professional inventory
- The security deposit for the flat will be lodged in our scheme with The Deposit Protection Service
- We’ll collect and monitor the rent on your behalf, with statements and payment to you made on an agreed schedule
- We’ll handle all maintenance in the flat and are happy to either use your own preferred contractors or draw from our own extensive pool of trusted tradespeople
- We’ll conduct bi-annual management inspections in order to monitor the condition of the property and ensure tenants are adhering to the terms of their agreement
- We’ll negotiate renewals, ensuring the best rents are achieved
- We’ll continue to ensure your property meets all ongoing legislative requirements (such as annual gas safety inspections etc.)
- We’ll conduct professional check outs of all tenancies and handle any deposit disputes that might arise from this
This is by no means a complete list of the services our office provides but is a starting point for our conversation with you as to how you would like your property managed.
Our management fee is 15.00 % (inc. VAT) (12.50% + VAT) and we’re happy to discuss our fee structure with clients.