Emma’s Estate Agents handle all aspects of residential lettings and management, so we are available to do as much or as little as you require, depending on your preferred level of involvement; from finding you the right tenant for your property, to a comprehensive service where we can fully monitor the tenancy and maintenance of your property and simply pass the rent on to you each month. Please call our office so we can discuss your requirements and offer you a highly professional and personalised service at extremely competitive rates.
Our service includes:
- Realistic rental valuation based on local market conditions, as well as advice on furnishing and presentation of your property
- Extensive advertising on several leading internet based portals, to find suitable tenants. We take great care that we accept only those tenants likely to keep your property in good repair
- All tenancy applicants must agree to credit and referencing checks for your approval
- An ARLA Tenancy Agreement, compliant with the 1988 Housing Act, and all the associated notices are served.
- A comprehensive inventory can be compiled at the start of all new tenancies, which is subsequently checked when the tenancy ends
- The security deposit is lodged with The Deposit Protection Service in accordance with the 2007 government regulations
- Provide guidance on your legal obligations such as gas safety certificates, handling the security deposit and overseas tax payments
- Meter readings are recorded and we provide utility companies and the local council with updated occupier details. We can also arrange for payment of any additional expenses such as ground rent or insurance premiums out of the rental income
- Regular property inspections enable us to ensure proper maintenance of the property, and any issues are reported to you
- All non-emergency repairs are estimated in advance and approved by you. You can use your own contractor or we can call upon our network of professional contractors, all of whom work to a high standard
- Monitor rent payments closely so we can act quickly on any arrears
- Rental income is passed on to you with minimum delay, usually within 5-10 working days after the rent payment date
- Our friendly, personalised service offers you a mix which is precisely tailored to your needs. We are (almost!) always available to you, and guarantee fast, friendly service at all times.